Business Analysis Manager – Edmonton
Business Analysis Manager
Do you have passion for what you do? Need to find somewhere with a purpose you can get behind? Well, look no further. Cashco exists to close the gap on financial exclusion with a culture that is wrapped in employee goodness. We are officially stamped as a Great Place to Work® in 5 categories: Mental Wellness, Giving Back, Today’s Youth, Financial Services, and Best Workplace in Alberta!
How’s that for your seal of approval? We know data driven folks have big dreams, so we want to show you exactly how we’re the best in class! Our staff tell us how much they appreciate the level of trust in our leadership teams, the level of pride they have in their jobs, and the extent to which they like their colleagues! Sometimes it’s tough working with Harry & Sally (we know!), but you don’t have to worry about your team.
This is important (we get it) because zero amount of free donuts or pizza lunches can create a great workplace, unless your perks are part of a greater effort around trust and pride! We hope you’re nodding YES because we’re on a mission to find one awesome BA who is looking to grow with us!
To be successful, you should have:
- 5+ years of experience in business analytics; managing and coaching people. Tell us a story when you meet us; how did you build your team up for success?
- Exude curiosity with a growth mindset to influence others. You’ll need to ensure business requirements make sense from the viewpoint of the system’s end user and offer solutions on how to deliver.
- Advanced presentation skills. Required for team delivery, instruction, and stakeholder interest with the most critical information.
- Impactful communication. Establishing an open dialogue with authentic leadership to succeed in supporting your work family.
- Attitude and positive vibes. What more can we say? We believe this is the golden key to success. Any which way you envision your journey ahead.
What you can expect from Cashco:
Having been named one of the Best Places to Work in Alberta by Great Place to Work® we know how to treat you best. Here is a list of just some of the greatness you can expect from us:
- A total compensation package that includes an extended health benefits package, wellness allowance, and time for professional development.
- A dedicated Cashco University learning and development platform, including access to Lifeworks™ to help you build the career and the work life balance that you deserve; hit your personal goals alongside your finances.
- Support for your downtime: you start with three weeks of vacation to rest up and recharge, your birthday, and work anniversary days off!
- Be part of a unique culture that works hard to reach 2,000,000 underbanked clients, in a category of one – ask us more when we meet.
- To work for a dynamic executive team who are coaching their teams to be the best version of yourself, each day.
The Business Analyst Manager will:
- Live and breathe one percent better each day. Your personal sense of achievement revolves around learning and growth opportunities.
- Be committed to the success story of your people. You will help them set goals, have regular chats to provide constructive feedback and coaching for success with a play to win attitude.
- Remove barriers and build structure. You’ll need to be the team-player and partner with your secondary leadership team; ultimately allowing cross-functional teams to produce top-quality work in a rapid fashion.
The Business Analysis team is crucial to the success of our entire business! Our Business Analyst’s take pride and ownership within our growing business. Our branch network (of friendly folks across Canada) appreciates all that you do to make our day-to-day systems work for them!
Reporting to the Chief Process Officer, the Business Analyst Manager will encompass all things centered around: Business Process Management, Business Requirements, Data Analysis, and Project management. The lucky one shall lead and launch projects in collaboration with high functioning team members, helping our business move at an unprecedented pace.
More about Cashco
At its core, Cashco Financials’ focus is on the financial health of Canadians across the country! We are here for the 2,000,000 million people who are underbanked, left behind, and looking for alternative financing solutions. That’s a pretty big job. If you work here, you can be sure that you will be celebrated for your uniqueness. No matter how quirky you get!
We are an equal opportunity employer; committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process. We are proud that the people who work here identify as different genders, races, ages, and sexual orientations… after all, diversity is what makes us stronger.