Account Manager – Penticton
We are looking for Account Managers for our Penticton location at Venue Financial Centres!
The ideal candidate is looking for a big and exciting opportunity, someone who is a quick study, proficient with computers and has outstanding customer service skills. They thrive in an environment that is constantly changing and updating in order to be the best in the industry. The person we need is energetic and professional with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills and they are ready to jump in and contribute right away to the team’s success.
Industry experience not mandatory!
- Opening and maintaining customer accounts daily
- Complete and submit credit documentation
- Attracting potential customers by answering product and service questions
- Serve clients accurately, efficiently, and courteously
- Promote the institution’s products and services at every possible opportunity
- Recognize and anticipate customer needs
- Manage multiple accounts for delinquency and debt collection efforts
- Locate and contact debtors about outstanding obligations
- Send out past due notices for delinquent accounts or for missed settlement payments
- Computer Skills Including troubleshooting and navigating new programs
- Ability to type 50+ wpm
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines is critical
- Excellent Interpersonal and Conflict Resolution Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- High energy, outgoing individual with a positive attitude
- Motivated to work independently
- Self-starter and a team player
- Completed Grade 12 or equivalent
- A positive attitude
Industry experience not mandatory
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted for an initial video interview. We thank you in advance for your candidacy and for your interest in our team.