Customer Service Representative – Floater (Lethbridge)
Customer Service Representative, Floater
Are you a drifter? Enjoy moving around? Switch your seat often? The grass is always greener on the other side? Well, at Cashco we appreciate floaters like you, and we NEED YOU to float around with us! Our front-line staff proudly wear their superhero capes and work alongside our clients for the greater good! We move mountains when it comes to our people, we make things happen and we always try our best to say YES.
Currently we need some fun folks to apply for position strategically called Floater – this is our take on customer service! Float around and use your skills in all our branches to support everyone. We don’t want you to settle into one space, keep moving!
It’s scary when you join a company and you’re not sure what it’s really like on the inside. Let me tell you that we are awesome! We are certified as a Great Place to Work ® which means that our employees voted for us — this is the place to be working! Apply today and find out more!
Sounds good right? Let me seal the deal. Our purpose is to End Financial Exclusion. We are driving this ship to be the one and only transitional lender of choice for Canadians across the country. We strongly believe in providing relief today and hope for tomorrow when our client’s need us the most.
If you land a spot on our team, you’ll be expected to model the core values of our company through the day-to-day interactions. This position reports directly to the Branch Manager and you’ll be based out of one branch but will be our go-to-Floater of choice, moving around to other local area branches since your smart-ness is in such high demand.
Check out the details below and let’s get you talking with our HR team. We need YOU!
What You’ll Be Doing
• To give the best customer service you can and be that familiar face our clients look forward to seeing. In other words? Make us look good!
• Responsibility for making sure our loan applications and files are in top notch order. You’ll be using your attention to detail skills A LOT.
• To hone your phone skills so you can reach out to your clients (or potential clients) to get them caught up on Cashco information!
• Regularly working with cash and all things money (like bank cards and cheque cashing)! There are a few policies you’ll need to get familiar with.
• Get involved! Every week, we have a company-wide meeting that’s great for catching up. We WANT your opinions on how to make us even better.
Do you check off these requirements? Even if you don’t meet all of them… that’s okay! We’d still like to hear from you.
• You’ve worked in customer service or sales before.
• Previous cash handling experience is a total plus.
• Your basic computer skills and understanding of new software.
• Jaw-dropping communication and interpersonal skills.
• A high school diploma.
• Reliable transportation.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $19.00 per hour