Customer Service Representative – St Paul
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for creating an exceptional customer experience by providing exceptional customer service. This role is expected to model the core values of our company through the day to day interactions. The Customer Service Representative reports directly to the Branch Manager.
It’s scary when you join a company and you’re not sure what it’s really like on the inside. Let me tell you that we are awesome! We are certified as a Great Place to Work ® which means that our employees voted for us — this is the place to be working! Apply today and find out more!
Sounds good right? Let me seal the deal. Our purpose is to End Financial Exclusion. We are driving this ship to be the one and only transitional lender of choice for Canadians across the country. We strongly believe in providing relief today and hope for tomorrow when our client’s need us the most.
Job Type: Full Time
Specific Job Duties:
- Consistently striving that the customer receives exceptional service
- Review and understand various reporting statements
- Promoting the business by developing professional relationships with clients, promoting marketing material, and doing daily reports.
- Ensure accurate data entry when completing loan applications is accurate
- Participate in the planning and execution of local store marketing initiatives, both internally and externally.
- Performing recovery calls of accounts that are delinquent
- Maintain exceptional inbound and outbound phone skills to communicate products and services with new and existing clients
- Opening Bank Accounts and ensure all data entry is accurate
- Ensure client concerns are resolved and escalated as necessary.
- Ensure Cashco Financial company standards are always maintained
- Adherence to all corporate policies and procedures.
Cash handling process
- Adhere to all cash control policies outlined in the policies and procedures.
- Nightly bank deposits
- Balancing cash, debit swipes and cheque cashing
- Ensure all negotiable items are accurately balanced
- Report all cash discrepancies as per Cashco Financial’s Cash Over/Short Incident reporting policy.
- Ensure all regulatory requirements and diligence in reporting as required by AML and other provincial specific legislation is being followed.
- Ensure all client information is kept strictly confidential and in accordance with Cashco Financial privacy policies.
Personal Behavior and Development
- Ensure that time and attendance policies are being followed.
- Maintaining professionalism always when representing Cashco Financial
- Able to foster relationships based on trust, honesty and respect with co-workers and clients.
- Ability to change and seek out continuous improvement whether it be through additional learning or personal growth.
- Practices self-awareness and identifies personal development needs and demonstrates continuous improvement.
Experience & Requirements:
- Able to succeed and adapt to a fast paced environment
- Ability to work Evenings and Weekends
- Able to work independently under minimal supervision
- Basic Computer knowledge and able to learn quickly to new software
- Cash Handling Experience
- Customer Service and/or Sales Experience
- Effective Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Team player with the ability to maintain a high level of enthusiasm
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent