Cashco Financial is a great place to work and grow your career. We offer a positive work environment that encourages and rewards self-starters with initiative and ambition. Here at Cashco Financial, we offer inclusive in house training for all positions as well as one of the best incentive/benefits packages in the industry.
Due to the continuous growth of our organization, the Cash Canada Collections Department is looking to expand! To become a part of this amazing team, the right candidate must have a great sense of humour, like to eat and participate in our many pot luck lunches and must be open to celebrating events from birthdays to National Bacon Day and everything in between!! Flexible hours are also offered to allow for a greater work/life balance.
- Maintaining professionalism at all times when representing Cash Canada Financial.
- Effectively communicating with staff and clients.
- Assessing problematic situations and developing correct courses of action to remedy the situations.
- Promoting the business by developing professional relationships with clients measuring your success by weekly targets and trying to continuously meet and exceed those targets.
- Abiding to the policies and procedures set out by Cash Canada Financial.
- Meeting deadlines set out by Operations Manager
- Attend meetings and complete required tasks.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Completing projects as assigned by the Operations Manager.
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail in order to analyze data.
- Maintaining a professional appearance and provide positive company team spirit.
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships over the phone.
- Maturity level to work independently with minimal supervision to achieve targets.
- Excel would be an asset but used minimally so not a requirement.
- Knowledge of key board and be a reasonable typist. (Around 35 w.p.m.)
- Be able to work under pressure to achieve weekly targets.
- $14 per hour PLUS performance pay (no cap on performance pay) benefits offered after 90 days of employment.
Cashco Financial is a leader in the Canadian alternative finance industry. We offer payday loans, pawn loans, auto loans, settlement loans, cheque cashing and money transfer services both online, and through our network of 60 payday loan and pawn stores in BC, Alberta, and Ontario.