Cashco Financial is a great place to work and grow your career. We offer a positive work environment that encourages and rewards self-starters with initiative and ambition.
Here at Cashco Financial, we offer inclusive in house training for all positions as well as one of the best incentive/benefits packages in the industry.
Responsible for providing exceptional customer service and promoting the business of Cashco Financial.
- Maintaining professionalism at all times when representing Cash Canada Financial.
- Ensuring the “certified to say yes” protocol is being followed.
- Effectively communicating with clients.
- Promoting the business by developing professional relationships with clients, promoting marketing material, and doing daily reports.
- Performing recovery calls of delinquent clients.
- Setting financial goals, and other goals for your book of business.
- Balancing cash, Visa Card loads, Visa Card swipes, debit swipes and cheque cashing.
- Nightly bank deposits.
- Meeting deadlines set out by Regional Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail in order to analyze data.
- Maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Outstanding salesmanship
- High School Diploma
- Previous Customer Service Experience
- $14.00/ hour – plus profit sharing, benefits after 3 months.
Cashco Financial is a leader in the Canadian alternative finance industry. We offer payday loans, installment loans, settlement loans, cheque cashing and money transfer services both online, and through our network of 60 payday loan and pawn stores in BC, Alberta, and Ontario