Digital Marketing Consultant
Wouldn’t it be great to work for a company that gets it?
Gets that when you build people you build the business. Gets that having a purpose is better than just having a job and gets that company values should be lived not simply hung on a wall.
Cashco gets it!
We are a progressive financial services powerhouse whose explosive growth is being fueled by the creation and development of new financial products and services designed to provide relief today and hope for tomorrow for underbanked and underserved Canadians.
Cashco is the first and only alternative lender in North America to team up with a traditional financial institution in an innovative arrangement that allows us to provide meaningful banking services empowered by ATB.
We also get that great marketing is vital to our success. Great marketing happens when skilled ‘A-Players’ are equipped with world class technology and resources, given clear direction and empowered to do their jobs. As the business scales we need to scale our marketing department to keep pace. We have a heck of a story to tell! The Digital Marketing Consultant will work with a team of highly skilled, passionate, and creative marketing specialists who are ‘ purpose driven’ to make a difference.
So… are you analytical and do you have a knack for increasing website traffic? Do you get excited about creating data driven marketing, advertising and traffic strategy to enable quality lead generation and customer conversion? Are you comfortable in writing high conversion copy on marketing sites, emails, and landing pages?
- Optimize our marketing’s conversion paths and drive marketing-qualified leads for our sales team
- Plan, develop and execute marketing programs to meet the lead generation objectives
- Create and manage lead acquisition campaigns, monitor performance, and adjust accordingly
- Analyze and interpret what behaviors and patterns make customers successful and more likely to be retained by Cashco
- Ensure lead nurturing programs are built for all inbound and outbound marketing initiatives
- Support the optimization of marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email content and other digital channels
- Collaborate with channel-specific marketers to optimize each conversion path
- Create the strategy for nurturing our leads through a mix of helpful content and other calls-to-action
- Establish closed-loop analytics process to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers.
- Continuously refine our funnel and digital communications to convert customers.
- Detail oriented & organized
- Analytical thinker
- Collaborative team player
- Creative ability is a plus
- Post secondary education related to marketing
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Experience in producing multi-location advertising plans
- Working knowledge in Microsoft suite, social media platforms, WordPress
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Superb organization skills
- Experienced with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Automation software, Mail Chimp and other tools
- Knowledge of landing page conversion tactics and tricks
- Strong email marketing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If this sounds like you; and you are ready to unleash your passion, vision, creativity and industry best practices in digital marketing, in an environment where opportunity is a given, then we’d love to talk to you.
Your future is here, come and get it!