We are on the lookout for a talented Product Coordinator.
As a member of the Marketing Team, you will deliver:
- Build, prioritize and execute against the product roadmap
- Set the long-term vision and strategy for our product lines
- Manage and implement marketing activities
- Gather and sort through quantitative and qualitative data to determine problems areas and opportunities across all products
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Collaborate with the Innovation team to produce and review product requirement documents
- Ensure products and releases are launched with time integrated plans and on schedule
- Collaborate with Operations department to deliver on the operating plan
- Contribute to the Marketing team by accomplishing results as needed.
Experience & Requirements:
Beyond experience, the successful candidate will possess the right balance of strategic and thought leadership, vision, partnering and collaboration skills along with an engaging, motivational style and attitude to ensure success in this role.
Specifically, you will have 3-5 years’ experience in similar role along with formal training in product management or a bachelor’s degree in a related field. You will have the ability to:
- Leverage evidence based decision making
- Meet tight deadlines and multitask
What you can expect:
- A comprehensive compensation and benefit program including a Wellness Benefit Program.
Cashco is an innovative leader in the alternative finance industry. We offer a full suite of financial products, loans and banking services to under-banked and under-served Canadians both online and through our network of 64 branches in B.C., Alberta, Saskatchewan and Ontario. Our purpose is to Provide relief today and hope for tomorrow by helping to improve the financial well-being of our clients, employees and communities.