E-Mail Marketing Consultant
Wouldn’t it be great to work for a company that gets it?
Gets that when you build people you build the business. Gets that having a purpose is better than just having a job and gets that company values should be lived not simply hung on a wall.
Cashco gets it!
We are a progressive financial services powerhouse whose explosive growth is being fueled by the creation and development of new financial products and services designed to provide relief today and hope for tomorrow for underbanked and underserved Canadians.
Cashco is the first and only alternative lender in North America to team up with a traditional financial institution in an innovative arrangement that allows us to provide meaningful banking services empowered by ATB.
We also get that great marketing is vital to our success. Great marketing happens when skilled ‘A-Players’ are equipped with world class technology and resources, given clear direction and empowered to do their jobs. As the business scales we need to scale our marketing department to keep pace. We have a heck of a story to tell! The E-Mail Marketing Consultant will work with a team of highly skilled, passionate, and creative marketing specialists who are ‘ purpose driven’ to make a difference.
So… do you have a knack for getting the right emails into the right inboxes at the right time? Do you live to see those ‘open’ and ‘click through’ rates climb higher and higher? Do you have at least 5 years experience in the digital marketing space and have successfully executed multiple email marketing campaigns? Are you knowledgeable and experienced with various email software distribution programs and can develop and manage the entire CRM and marketing technology stack?
- Grow our email list organically, not through bought or rented lists.
- Manage various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends;
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.);
- Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into customers;
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of our email sends;
- Develop documentation and road maps for process, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email;
- Bachelor of Arts and or equivalent related education and experience;
- 5 years’ experience with email marketing, leads nurturing, marketing automation, and web analytics;
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization;
- Excellent understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics such as lead scoring, deliverability, and sender reputation;
- Proficiency in email marketing and marketing automation technology;
- Cogent and concise communication; both oral and written;
If this sounds like you; and you are ready to unleash your passion, vision, leadership skills and industry best practices in both in-bound and out bound marketing in an environment where opportunity is a given, then we’d love to talk to you.
Your future is here, come and get it!