General Application – Alberta
Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for creating an exceptional customer experience by providing exceptional customer service. This role is expected to model the core values of our company through the day to day interactions.
Specific Job Duties:
- Consistently striving that the customer receives exceptional service
- Review and understand various reporting statements
- Promoting the business by developing professional relationships with clients, promoting marketing material, and doing daily reports.
- Ensure accurate data entry when completing loan applications is accurate
- Participate in the planning and execution of local store marketing initiatives, both internally and externally.
- Performing recovery calls of accounts that are delinquent
- Maintain exceptional inbound and outbound phone skills to communicate products and services with new and existing clients
- Opening Bank Accounts and ensure all data entry is accurate
- Ensure client concerns are resolved and escalated as necessary.
- Ensure Cashco Financial company standards are always maintained
- Adherence to all corporate policies and procedures.
Cash handling process
- Adhere to all cash control policies outlined in the policies and procedures.
- Nightly bank deposits
- Balancing cash, debit swipes and cheque cashing
- Ensure all negotiable items are accurately balanced
- Report all cash discrepancies as per Cashco Financial’s Cash Over/Short Incident reporting policy.
- Ensure all regulatory requirements and diligence in reporting as required by AML and other provincial specific legislation is being followed.
- Ensure all client information is kept strictly confidential and in accordance with Cashco Financial privacy policies.
Personal Behavior and Development
- Ensure that time and attendance policies are being followed.
- Maintaining professionalism always when representing Cashco Financial
- Able to foster relationships based on trust, honesty and respect with co-workers and clients.
- Ability to change and seek out continuous improvement whether it be through additional learning or personal growth.
- Practices self-awareness and identifies personal development needs and demonstrates continuous improvement.
Experience & Requirements:
- Able to succeed and adapt to a fast paced environment
- Ability to work weekends
- Able to work independently under minimal supervision
- Basic Computer knowledge and able to learn quickly to new software
- Cash Handling Experience
- Customer Service and/or Sales Experience
- Effective Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Team player with the ability to maintain a high level of enthusiasm
- High school or equivalent (minimum)
- Post-secondary education preferred
For our Customer Service Representatives working at our branches, we will ensure the following:
- Pandemic premium pay of an additional $2.00 per hour for any branch staff during this period
- Increased cleaning and social distancing measures
- Limited number of customers in branch, reduced hours
- Installed plexi-glass dividers at customer service desks
Cashco is an innovative leader in the alternative finance industry. We offer a full suite of financial products, loans and banking services to under-banked and under-served Canadians both online and through our network of 64 branches in B.C., Alberta, Saskatchewan and Ontario. Our purpose is to Provide relief today and hope for tomorrow by helping to improve the financial well-being of our clients, employees and communities.
Why should you work at Cashco? Well, not only are we a part of the movement to End Financial Exclusion, but we are also proud to be a certified Great Place to Work®! This certification shows that Cashco has an outstanding culture, and it’s based on feedback from the people who are already working here. Apply today and build your resume with us!