Growth Operations Manager – Cosign Simple
At CosignSimple, we’re on a mission of empowering people to get the most out of their money and relationships. We are a start-up organization with a strong sense of purpose our core values include: Simple is Best; Reach Past Tomorrow; Show the Way; and Everyone Counts.
Join us in reimagining the loan process to enable loans that are simple – not awkward to everyone who can afford them. The traditional financial system can leave out those on the lower rungs of the financial ladder due to reasons including credit score and credit history. This lending bias can be broken with a co-signer, helping the lender grant the loan but doesn’t always help the borrower who is faced with finding a qualified, willing co-signer. CosignSimple removes these barriers, and we are willing to put our name on the line with our borrowers.
CosignSimple is looking for a motivated, detail-oriented and systematic Growth Operations Manager to join our team. In this role you will play an integral role responsible for building and growing the operations of a new FinTech company and creating an exceptional customer experience.
· Build the business and make day to day product decisions
· Perform market research to identify growth and new opportunities through ongoing experimentation, optimization and innovation
· Participate in product ideation, planning, prioritizing, estimation and risk management
· Become an acknowledged expert on our users, their issues, pains, desires, and both rational and emotional behaviors to support the evolution of CosignSimple´s product roadmap
· Monitor and evaluate market trends and provide business recommendations based on research and data
· Work at all levels of the business as an early-stage team member
Experience & Requirements:
· 4+ years of relevant professional experience (i.e. Start-up, FinTech, Lending, Financial Services, Banking, Management Consulting, Product Management)
· Banking, lending or financial background and experience desired, but a demonstrable ability to accept new challenges and learn new things quickly will be considered
· Post-secondary degree in business, operations, finance, economics, or related field is preferred
· Entrepreneurial mindset with the desire to solve problems while wanting to inspire and share your knowledge
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish tends and draw valid solutions
· Understanding of financial concepts such as credit risk, bankruptcies and consumer proposals
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent