We are seeking an Intermediate Web Programmer/Developer to work on our existing company website and other projects as needed. Whatever your present situation, you will like working with us better! You’ll like our fun culture and you’ll love the incredible and varied development projects you would get to be part of. Nobody will love you like we will.
Cashco Financial is a leader and innovator in the Canadian alternative finance industry. We offer a full suite of financial products and services including payday loans, advance settlement loans, and auto loans. We are growing at the speed of light so we have expanded our software developement department to keep pace with the current demand and reach our goal of becoming a global force in the alternative finance sector by 2025.
You will be pivotal in maintaining the customer journey on our website. You will work closely, as a member of our in house development team, with our graphic designers and marketing team. Your main objective will be to take our website through an evolution as we expand and support each of our 60 branches and fuel the overall Cashco Financial Brand.
- Diploma, or degree in computer science, web development or other relevant field
- Minimum of two (2) year of relevant experience in Computer Website Support
- Experience developing websites and publishing Web content using .NET framework (C#), including HTML5, CSS, and scripting languages
- Experience with Microsoft SQL (Server 2008 or newer).
- Motivated team player
- Take lead position on all client-facing web development
- Integrating with existing services and 3rd parties
- Performing HTML, DHTML, XML conversions
- Performing more complex web design
- Apply website-wide changes using scripts and other techniques; add, modify or remove website pages as required, and maintain directories.
- Assist with policy development and application of best practices