As a rapidly growing financial services company with 65 branches throughout Canada and a thriving online business, we are always welcoming talented individuals to help expand the business. Our team works in a fast-paced environment with a fun and friendly culture that celebrates success daily.
Join a group of young and dynamic professionals and start your career with Cashco today!
To support Cashco’s growth, the company is looking for an experienced digital marketing professional to drive demand generation programs and marketing funnel optimization tactics that consistently produce high-quality leads.
In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for increasing the rate at which site traffic converts to leads and leads converts to customers. You’ll look at all stages of the buyer’s journey and will be expected to create/oversee a data driven marketing, advertising, and traffic strategy. You should be comfortable writing high conversion copy on our marketing site, emails, landing pages as well as digging deeply into analytics.
- Plan, develop and execute lead generation marketing programs to meet objectives
- Create and manage lead acquisition campaigns, monitor performance, and adjust accordingly
- Analyze and interpret what behaviours and patterns make customers successful and more likely to be retained by Cashco
- Support marketing department plans and execution with lead generation best practices
- Ensure lead nurturing programs are built for all inbound and outbound marketing initiatives
- Support the optimization of marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email content and other digital channels
- A/B test and continually measure the performance of all conversion assets
- Collaborate with channel-specific marketers to optimize each conversion path
- Create the strategy for nurturing our leads through a mix of helpful content and other calls-to-action
- Post secondary education related to marketing
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Experienced with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Automation software, and other tools
- Knowledge of landing page conversion tactics and tricks
- Strong email marketing experience
- Experience in producing multi-location advertising plans
- Working knowledge in Microsoft suite, social media platforms, website
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Superb organization skills
- Ability to work as part of a team or individually when required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be highly motivated, self-starter with proven marketing and lead generation knowledge