We are seeking a talented individual for the role of Branch Manager who will report directly to a Regional Manager. Our team works in a fun and friendly environment that celebrates success daily.
- Consistently striving for exceptional customer service
- Reviewing and understanding various reporting statements
- Promoting the business by developing professional relationships with clients, promoting marketing material, and daily reports
- Setting Financial Goals and Targets
- Ensuring accurate data entry when completing loan applications
- Participating in the planning and execution of local store marketing initiatives
- Performing recovery calls of accounts that are delinquent
- Maintaining exceptional inbound and outbound communication on products and services with new and existing clients
- Opening Bank Accounts and ensure all data entry is accurate
- Ensuring client concerns are resolved and escalated as necessary
- Ensuring Cashco Financial company standards are always maintained
- Adhering to all corporate policies and procedures
- Adhering to all cash control policies outlined in the policies and procedures
- Nightly bank deposits
- Balancing cash, debit swipes and cheque cashing
- Reporting all cash discrepancies as per Cashco Cash Over/Short Incident reporting policy.
- Ensuring all regulatory requirements and diligence in reporting as required by AML and other provincial specific legislation is being followed.
- Ensuring all client information is kept strictly confidential and in accordance with Cashco Financial privacy policies.
Personal Behavior and Development:
- Maintaining professionalism always when representing Cashco Financial
- Ablility to foster relationships based on trust, honesty and respect with co-workers and clients.
- Ability to change and seek out continuous improvement
Experience & Requirements:
- Proven ability to succeed in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work a fixed schedule Monday – Thursday 8:30-5:00pm, Friday 12-830PM, MAY need to work the occasional Saturday due to business needs**
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Cash Handling Experience
- Customer Service and/or Sales Experience
- Effective Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Team player with the ability to maintain a high level of enthusiasm
- High school or equivalent (minimum)
- Post-secondary education preferred
- $395200 – $42,000 base salary per year plus monthly Performance Pay
Cashco is an innovative leader in the alternative finance industry. We offer a full suite of financial products, loans and banking services to under-banked and under-served Canadians both online and through our network of 64 branches in B.C., Alberta, Saskatchewan and Ontario. Our purpose is to Provide relief today and hope for tomorrow by helping to improve the financial well-being of our clients, employees and communities.