Personal Account Specialist
The Personal Account Specialist is responsible for providing excellent customer service to our clients and providing exceptional recovery skills to our collections department This role is expected to model the core values of our company through the day to day interactions. The Personal Accounts Specialist reports directly to the Operations Manager.
Job Type: Full-time
Specific Job Duties:
- Consistently striving that the customer receives exceptional service
- Ensure accuracy when identifying and dealing with client files
- Ability to handle client inquiries
- Performing recovery calls of accounts that are delinquent
- Maintain exceptional inbound and outbound phone skills to communicate with clients
- Ensuring that payments are collected
- Ensure client concerns are resolved and escalated as necessary.
- Ensure Cashco Financial company standards are always maintained
- Adherence to all corporate policies and procedures.
- Call-Centre experience would be an asset
- Ensure all client information is kept strictly confidential and in accordance with Cashco Financial privacy policies.
Personal Behavior and Development
- Ensure that time and attendance policies are being followed.
- Maintaining professionalism always when representing Cashco Financial
- Able to foster relationships based on trust, honesty and respect with co-workers and clients.
- Ability to change and seek out continuous improvement whether it be through additional learning or personal growth whether it be through workshops and educational courses
- Outstanding Problem solving skills
- Leading by example
- Practices self-awareness and identifies personal development needs and demonstrates continuous improvement.
- Willing to Train for those with NO EXPERIENCE
Experience & Requirements:
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Able to work independently under minimal supervision
- Basic Computer knowledge and able to learn quickly to new software
- Customer Service and/or Collections experience
- Effective Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Team player with the ability to maintain a high level of enthusiasm
- High school or equivalent (minimum)
- Post-secondary education preferred
- $17.00/ hour plus performance pay (potential performance pay can range an additional $0-$16/HR
- Cashco is an innovative leader in the alternative finance industry. We offer a full suite of financial products, loans and banking services to under-banked and under-served Canadians both online and through our network of 64 branches in B.C., Alberta, Saskatchewan and Ontario. Our purpose is to Provide relief today and hope for tomorrow by helping to improve the financial well-being of our clients, employees and communities.