PT Customer Service Representative – Kelowna
We are looking for a part-time Customer Service Representative for our Kelowna Location. Take on a sales and collections role in a rapidly growing company that will take your skills and career to the next level.
No experience necessary, training will be provided!
Major Responsibilities in this Position:
This position is accountable for executing transactions, collections on overdue accounts, providing product referrals, attracting potential customers and ensuring excellent service to our clients.
Best Suited Skills for this Position:
- Computer Skills Including Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines is critical
- Excellent Interpersonal and Conflict Resolution Skills, as well as Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- High energy, outgoing individual with a positive attitude, Self-starter and a team player
- Motivated to work independently
- Completed Grade 12 or equivalent
- Must love Ice Cream! (sorbet and frozen yogurt are also acceptable)
Application should be submitted with a cover letter and resume by responding to this advertisement.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted for an initial telephone interview.
We thank you in advance for your candidacy and for your interest in our team
Venue Financial Centres