At Cashco Financial, we pride ourselves on the services we provide and are looking for two dynamic individuals that are customer service driven to join our team in “providing relief for today and hope for tomorrow”.
Cashco Financial has an immediate opening for a self-motivated career minded individual who excels at inspiring and managing others to give their best. As a Regional Manager you will be responsible to hire, train, and coach your team.
- Supervise day–to-day activities and coach staff to set goals and achieve their targets.
- Accountable for execution of programs and business results in your region.
- Responsible for supervisions of 20+ staff members.
- Assist and monitor customer complaints.
- Audit and review client files.
- Budget and track daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Set and track weekly, monthly and yearly goals.
- Complete quarterly and yearly performance reviews.
- Work closely with Operations Manager to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Mentor and guide staff for advancement.
- Coach and counsel employees in day to day tasks.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Positive, energetic approach to the way they work and be a good fit for our corporate values.
- Ideal candidate must be well spoken, good writing ability, ability to work independently.
- Strong communication skills both in person and on the phone.
- Creative and confident when problem solving.
- Must be able to work independently and make decisions without supervision.
- Ability to assess and motivate staff.
- Must have a valid drivers license and own personal vehicle
- Ability to travel is a MUST
- High school graduate or equivalent
- 3-5 years management experience preferably in the alternative financial industry, be an excellent communicator and be proficient in excel.
- 5+ years of customer service and sales experience required.
- $45,000 per year PLUS performance pay, benefits offered after 90 days of employment.
Cashco Financial is a leader and innovator in the Canadian alternative finance industry. We offer a full suite of financial products and services including installment loans, payday loans, advance settlement loans, and auto loans, both on-line and through our growing network of over 60 locations from BC to Ontario.
P.S…Cashco Financial is driven by values, vision and opportunity. (That means it is an awesome place to work.)