Cashco is rapidly growing our products, services and brand both on-line and off-line. Now with the introduction of Real World Banking empowered by ATB, we need to expand our marketing reach and focus. Cashco requires the energy, innovation, skills and leadership of a passionate marketing diva or devo to join our marketing team as a Regional Marketing Consultant (RMC)
The RMC will be the main point of contact between the brick and mortar branches and the marketing department. In collaboration with other members of the marketing team and the operational regional managers, they will plan and execute effective regional and local area marketing plans to support in-branch monthly and annual sales targets.
The RMC is also responsible for maintaining high brand standards and ensuring that in-branch marketing materials and promotional collateral is delivered to stores in a timely manner and updated and refreshed on a regular basis including posters, brochures, sales aids, and digital loops.
- Work regional managers to understand regional/branch needs to develop and execute marketing programs that support business objectives
- Devise a comprehensive regional and store by store marketing plans, incorporating events, campaigns, local outreach, media, flyers, content marketing and more.
- Engage with other areas of marketing (digital, analytics, and brand) to co-ordinate and maximize promotional impact
- Manage timely distribution of marketing materials and collateral to branches
- Produce weekly promotional brief to inform PDL management and front line staff of upcoming promotions etc.
- Maintain frequent contact with branches in order to provide ideas for social media content and internal communication.
- Ensure that brand standards are maintained both inside and outside the store.
- Actively share knowledge and experience to enhance the development of other team members
- Write and deliver marketing presentations to reveal new marketing campaigns, ideas, etc.
Qualifications and experience
– Post secondary education related to marketing
– 3+ years experience in a similar marketing role
– Experience in producing multi-location advertising plans
– Working knowledge in Microsoft suite, social media platforms, website
– Excellent written and spoken communication skills
– Superb organization skills
– Ability to work as part of a team or individually when required
This position will require occasional travel to visit stores and do regional and event work.