Senior Business Analyst – Edmonton
At Cashco Financial, we have a purpose; to provide relief today and hope for tomorrow. We are looking for a talented Business Analyst who will assist with the development and implementation of various processes across all divisions within the company.
As a Business Analyst, you will:
- Determine operational objectives by studying business function, gathering information, and evaluating output requirements and formats
- Assist with the development and implementation of various processes across all divisions within the company
- Define project requirements with team by identifying project phases and elements
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and develop optimization strategies
- Oversee a small team to develop and ensure timely completion of various projects
- Interpret, evaluate and interrelate data to develop integrated business analysis to support strategic decision making
- Identify issues that may hinder completion of tasks and find appropriate solutions
- Effectively communicate your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management
- Ensure all documentation is well maintained and accurate
- Participate in the planning and design of new enhancements and projects
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver on process improvement solutions
Attributes For Success
You focus on impact over hard work: Smart work is the hours you work with your results and impact on team members and product
You like to break systems to build strong product, together: transforming lending solution to banking isn’t going to be easy, but we’re collectively working on it and there are no solo heroes aboard
You operate with a mentality of Build-Measure-Learn: our agile mindset is not just for our technical teams, it’s a mindset that every one of us is asked to operate from. We move fast, we make mistakes but we measure the impact, learn, grow and change as a result
You focus on 360°: Look at all angles to have significant impact, you are the person to challenge the viability of deliverable.
You do it with passion or not at all: you’re inspired by our vision of provide relief today and hope for tomorrow. You see the link between yourself and the work you are doing to transform lending solution.
You’re comfortable with being uncomfortable: we won’t always have the answers and change is a constant in our world. As a Transformer you trust in our vision and own an attitude of willingness and patience
You keep the customer at the heart of everything you develop: Empathy is a core driver in which you navigate the world. You don’t create products, processes and solutions for the sake of checking something off your checklist, you develop with the end user in mind, openly engaging new ideas, listening with intent and making decisions with the desire to balance both compassion with logical reasoning.
- Designation/Certification related to Business Analysis or Project Management required
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a Business Analyst or Project Management role
- Experience with implementing supportable solutions and creating process improvements
- Ability to break down complex problems to smaller pieces and convey them in simple and easy to understand messages
- Comfortability with managing multiple, fast-paced projects while maintaining a high attention to detail
- Strong analytical, customer service and problem-solving abilities
- Consultative skills, including the ability to understand and assist in applying requirements and providing recommendations
- Ability to work well within a team, as well as independently with minimal direction
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality while handling company information
Cashco is an innovative leader in the alternative finance industry. We offer a full suite of financial products, loans and banking services to under-banked and under-served Canadians both online and through our network of 54 branches in B.C., Alberta, Saskatchewan and Ontario.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent