Systems Analyst – Edmonton
Wouldn’t it be great to work for a company that gets it? Gets that when you build people, invest in technology, and honor client relationships you build the business. Gets that having a purpose is better than just having a job and gets that company values should be lived not simply hung on a wall. Cashco gets it!
As a Systems Analyst you will,
- Be responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation and maintenance of server hardware, software and other related infrastructure
- Support employees by resolving general IT related concerns via a ticketing system, phone line and direct contact
- Assist in designing and improving computer systems and frameworks, including creating guidelines, policy, and procedures to support
- Coordinate with multiple internal stakeholders to analyze business requirements and provide solutions for IT related issues and initiatives
- Plan and oversee various projects such as upgrades and hardware/software installations
- Support employee account onboarding and lifecycle across all IT systems, as well as provide technical training and advice to new employees requiring IT assistance
- Participate in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the organization
Attributes For Success
You focus on impact over hard work: Smart work is the hours you work with your results and impact on team members and product
You like to break systems to build strong product, together: transforming lending solution to banking isn’t going to be easy, but we’re collectively working on it and there are no solo heroes aboard
You operate with a mentality of Build-Measure-Learn: our agile mindset is not just for our technical teams, it’s a mindset that every one of us is asked to operate from. We move fast, we make mistakes but we measure the impact, learn, grow and change as a result
You focus on 360°: Look at all angles to have significant impact, you are the person to challenge the viability of deliverable.
You do it with passion or not at all: you’re inspired by our vision of provide relief today and hope for tomorrow. You see the link between yourself and the work you are doing to transform lending solution.
You’re comfortable with being uncomfortable: we won’t always have the answers and change is a constant in our world. As a Transformer you trust in our vision and own an attitude of willingness and patience
You keep the customer at the heart of everything you develop: Empathy is a core driver in which you navigate the world. You don’t create products, processes and solutions for the sake of checking something off your checklist, you develop with the end user in mind, openly engaging new ideas, listening with intent and making decisions with the desire to balance both compassion with logical reasoning.
- Certificates relating to MCSE, AWS Fundamentals, Microsoft Azure Admin, Microsoft 365 Enterprise Admin, and Windows preferred
- Experience working with Microsoft 365 Power automate
- Project Management experience an asset
- VMWare experience
- MS SQL experience
You have/we seek:
- You will have 3-5 years’ experience in similar role along with a Bachelor’s degree or Technical diploma from a recognized institution
You will have the ability to:
- Demonstrate practical and critical thinking with a strong problem solving ability
- Communicate well with ability to maintain effective relationships
- Manage your time effectively while maintaining initiative to carry out work tasks
- Work with minimal supervision in a very dynamic work environment
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and handle sensitive issues and information
What you can expect:
A comprehensive compensation and benefit program including a Wellness Benefit Program.
Cashco is an innovative leader in the alternative finance industry. We offer a full suite of financial products, loans and banking services to under-banked and under-served Canadians both online and through our network of 54 branches in B.C., Alberta, Saskatchewan and Ontario.