Bodily Injury Adjuster – Settlement Lenders Inc.
ALL INTERESTED APPLICANTS PLEASE COMPLETE THIS QUESTIONNAIRE:
BI Adjuster – Edmonton
Settlement Lenders Inc – Edmonton, Alberta
The BI Adjuster is responsible for providing excellent customer service to our clients and providing exceptional recovery / accounts receivable skills to our collections department. They are to provide expertise and assistance in growing the business to help achieve no less than 40 new clients per month. This role is expected to model the core values of our company through the day to day interactions. The Underwriter reports directly to the Operations Manager.
– In tandem with current underwriters, within delegated authority levels, analyze new and existing loan applications
– Performing and recommending appropriate risk mitigation/conditions
– Manage and ensure compliance with underwriting standard of SLI
– Foster an open and collaborative team culture for knowledge sharing and professional development
– Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
– Maintain deep industry knowledge to identify important shift and industry trends
– Drive the business to reach the monthly goal of 40 clients per month
– Keep client files up to date with both client and lawyers
– Promote product offers and loan products
– Review of loan agreements, to ensure accuracy
– Explain terms and conditions to both client and lawyers
– Using computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, write software, set up functions, enter data, or process information. Entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic/magnetic form.
– Performing day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork/ e-files
– Accurately record any communication or activity relevant to the claim in the claim system notes..
– Communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public,lawyers, and other external sources. This information can be exchanged in person, in writing, or by telephone or e-mail
– Exceptional customer service experience
– Outstanding people skills
– Strong phone adequate skills
– Work well independently but also fosters a positive working atmosphere
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Vision care
- Life insurance
- High school or equivalent (minimum)
- Post-secondary education preferred