Web SEO/SEM Consultant
Wouldn’t it be great to work for a company that gets it?
Gets that when you build people you build the business. Gets that having a purpose is better than just having a job and gets that company values should be lived not simply hung on a wall.
Cashco gets it!
We are a progressive financial services powerhouse whose explosive growth is being fueled by the creation and development of new financial products and services designed to provide relief today and hope for tomorrow for underbanked and underserved Canadians.
Cashco is the first and only alternative lender in North America to team up with a traditional financial institution in an innovative arrangement that allows us to provide meaningful banking services empowered by ATB.
We also get that great marketing is vital to our success. Great marketing happens when skilled ‘A-Players’ are equipped with world class technology and resources, given clear direction and empowered to do their jobs. As the business scales we need to scale our marketing department to keep pace. We have a heck of a story to tell! The Web SEO/SEM Consultant will work with a team of highly skilled, passionate, and creative marketing specialists who are ‘ purpose driven’ to make a difference.
So… do you get a buzz when you see a long tail keyword start to produce? Are you driven by research and data, but also on what your gut and experience tells you? Are you are skilled in more than one discipline and do you understand how the elements of content, keywords, landing pages, ads and design all come together to increase traffic, drive leads and build web authority? Are you aware of and prepared to put in the diligent attention and ‘elbow grease’ required to create the best and most user friendly financial services website on the Internet.
- Develop our SEO-SEM guide and strategy to improve Cashco’s share of search across Canada with customers and maximize ROI;
- Identify strategic partners across Canada to drive onsite PPC campaigns ;
- Build a clear contact strategy with key affiliates and search engine providers to understand our customer search algorithms to drive SEO;
SEM (Search Engine Marketing)
- Support the Director with agency relationships for all regions to drive SEM plans ;
- Execute, tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns;
SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Work with the rest of the Marketing team to optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing;
- Building our capability in creating a keyword library and continuously updating this with keyword discovery, expansion and optimization;
- Develop and implement a link building strategy;
Search Analysis & Measurement
- Provide insights into performance and how we are continuously evolving our SEO/SEM plans in line with industry trends and search engines;
- Research, develop and implement search engine optimization recommendations for Cashco Financial;
- Research and analyze competitor search performance, strategy and activities;
- Create/Install landing pages;
- Day to Day Maintenance and updates;
- Additional Responsibilities
- Collaborate with content and blog contributors to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms;
- Stay up-to-date with latest trends and changes with SEM/SEO;
- Bachelor of Arts and or equivalent related education and working experience.
- 3+ years experience working in previous SEO/SEM role
- 2+ years experience working with Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Experience working in Content Marketing
- Experience with News/Editorial content
- Word Press Experience
Your future is here, come and get it!