Do you love to stand out from a crowd? Enjoy wearing a fun shirt, tie, specs, or ruby red shoes? Switch your hair often? The grass is always greener on the other side? Let’s see what this is all about shall we…
At Cashco, we appreciate fun folks just like you and we NEED YOU as you are: highly motivated, imaginative, honest, passionate, skilled at managing time, and well balanced like a yogi. YOU project brilliant professional comms sprinkled with a touch of sass, take in all the critics (including the peanut gallery), and push the boundaries by allowing experimentation to rule the game.
Currently we are looking for the next best thing to the legendary Pablo Picasso. Our Creative Designer is a chameleon taking on many hats within the creative sphere, works alongside the marketing team, cross departments, across levels and ultimately: for the greater good of visual comms. We move mountains when it comes to our clients, and we need you to help them understand our business.
So, what will you do all day?
• You are committed to setting and defending brand standards across all platforms for the organization.
• You will define key performance indicators and implement enterprise level measurement, analytics, and reporting methods to gauge success.
• You will ensure the timely delivery of visual comms by being part of a fast-moving dynamic, including customizations and requirements from team members and executives.
• You will produce and maintain digital assets for marketing campaigns, promotions, partnerships, and community initiatives.
• You will contribute to daily, weekly, monthly marketing report-outs and marketing meetings.
• You will support operations to ensure our branch network has the print materials they need including point of purchase materials, sell sheets, brochures, etc.
• You will identify opportunities to drive innovation on behalf of our client needs.
• You lead any outsourcing support that may be required including selection process, project management and deadlines with third party contractors.
• You will support social media activities by working closely with the team to create, execute and measure content regularly on our business channels and targeted campaigns; including strategies that help us define how social media will be used to increase visibility and traffic.
The Role Itself:
• Computer fluency in Mac and PC
• Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles
• Typography knowledge
• Multimedia content development
• Media production, communication, and dissemination techniques
• Understanding browser capabilities
Suggested Software Proficiencies:
- Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop
- Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator
- Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe XD
- UX/UI might be handy?
We ask that you have:
• A university degree or post-secondary diploma in a related field such as marketing.
• A minimum of 3 years online marketing and strategic social media experience.
• A portfolio submission must accompany your application.
The stuff you need to know…
· Full-time. Permanent.
· Benefits package after 3-months probationary period.
Cashco Financial is an innovative leader in the alternative finance industry. We offer a full suite of financial products, loans and banking services to under-banked and under-served Canadians both online and through our network of 64 branches in B.C., Alberta, Saskatchewan and Ontario. Our purpose is to Provide relief today and hope for tomorrow by helping to improve the financial well-being of our clients, employees and communities.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent