Did you know? You can now PAY YOUR LOAN ONLINE
You can now make your loan payment online! Follow the below steps to make your payment:
- Visit https://cashcofinancial.com/online-loan-application/login to log in (if you do not have your online account set up, please see below for a separate set of steps).
- You will be brought to your dashboard that shows when and how much your next payment is.
- Click “Pay Now.” Please note we are only accepting Visa Debit and Mastercard Debit at this time.
- You will need to select the loan you’d like to pay if you have multiple payments with Cashco.
- Enter your information and click the green “Pay $”
- You’re done! Your payment is now submitted for processing providing that your payment method was accepted.
*Your payment will be processed on our next banking day. Banking days are Monday-Friday, excluding stat holidays.
Before You Call : Setup your online account today.
If you do not have an online account set up already, our team encourages you to set one up prior to calling us. Due to COVID-19, we are receiving more calls than usual, and you might need to wait to speak to an associate. An online account may provide the help you need. Follow the steps below to set up your ONLINE account:
1. Visit: https://cashcofinancial.com/online-loan-application/login
2. Click “FORGOT PASSWORD?”
3. Enter in the email address you have on file with us OR try the email you most commonly use if you can’t remember.
4. Click “RESET PASSWORD”
5. An email will be sent to the email address you have on file with us. Open the email and follow the prompts.
6. If you don’t receive a password reset email in 2 minutes, please open a chat by clicking the Chat with us button below OR by calling 1-855-525-3410 Note: All Cashco clients have an online login, regardless of whether you have used your online account previously.
Client Relief and Recovery
Our Trusted Advisors are ready to work with you on a case-by-case basis. Contact us today and we’ll help you navigate your best possible solution. Options may include:
· Loan Protection Plan
· Skip A Payment
· Extended Term
We will continue to monitor the situation and abide by the guidelines served to us from the provincial government.