Branch Associate- Nanaimo
Customer Service Representatives are responsible for building one on one meaningful relationships with the clients, while providing insight into company products and services. The ideal candidate is expected to model the core values of our company through the day to day interactions they have with clients and coworkers.
It’s scary when you join a company and you’re not sure what it’s really like on the inside. Let me tell you that we are awesome! We are certified as a Great Place to Work ® which means that our employees voted for us — this is the place to be working! Apply today and find out more!
Sounds good right? Let me seal the deal. Our purpose is to End Financial Exclusion. We are driving this ship to be the one and only transitional lender of choice for Canadians across the country. We strongly believe in providing relief today and hope for tomorrow when our client’s need us the most.
- Maintain customer service skills to communicate products and services with new and existing clients
- Opening and maintaining customer accounts daily, while ensuring accurate data entry when completing loan applications
- Complete and submit credit documentation
- Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions
- Promoting the business by developing professional relationships with clients, promoting marketing material and doing daily reports
- Consistently striving to ensure the customer receives exceptional service
- Performing recovery calls of accounts that are delinquent
- Send out past due notices for delinquent accounts or for missed settlement payments
PERSONAL BEHAVIOUR & DEVELOPMENT:
- Maintain professionalism when dealing with clients and coworkers
- Ability to foster relationships based on trust, honesty, and respect with coworkers and clients
- Ability to change and seek out continuous improvement, while practicing self-awareness to identify personal development needs
EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS:
- Highschool education or equivalent
- Computer skills including troubleshooting and navigating new programs
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines is critical
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- High energy, outgoing individual with a positive attitude
- Motivated to work independently
- Positive and engaging team player, positive “Can Do” approach to work
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted for an initial video interview. We thank you in advance for candidacy and your interest in our team.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary